PCR and Subcloning into different vectors
Why waste time over routine cloning procedures, when you can be more productive in finding the answers to some of life's challenging problems ? . Let us handle your routine molecular biology experiments . We have extensive experience in cloning DNA fragments into different vectors and offer this service at a highly competitive price. For any custom needs that are not listed below, just call us or email us with your requirements and one of our representatives will get back to you ASAP.
- Subcloning a DNA fragment from an existing vector into another commercially available vector.
- Cloning of one or two new DNA fragments/ ORFs into an existing vector.
- PCR amplification of fragments from a existing plasmid/ genomic DNA and subcloning into a new vector.
- Restriction digestion, ligation, transformation and identification of the right clone.
We accept any of these products as starting materials and the turn around time can be anywhere between 10-20 days depending on the starting material.
- PCR products
- Plasmid DNA
- Bacterial culture/ Stab
We also need any relevant information such as restriction maps, sequence information, antibiotic selection infomation and destination vectors.
- 3μg of cloned vector in TE buffer or lyophilized powder.
- A soft copy of the complete sequence of the inserted region and the vector itself which can be downloaded from the secure project page.